Editor to program in C

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:45:17 UTC 2009

Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am starting to learn how to program in C, and I am looking for a
> proper editor for that. Do you recommend Kate to me? Or is there
> something better?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

I was in the same boat not long ago. I started with vi which is easy
enough but I have founds emacs is great and as soon as you start it you
can select the tutorial which is priceless. I have found Fedora Eclipse
is useful for browsing code of the various projects whose source i have
fetched.

In the end its a personal choice and you'll probably change your mind at
least once. Accesories => Text Editor is also fine as it will highlight
your code which to me is the most useful part of any of them.
--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball