Re: Editor to program in C

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

I am starting to learn how to program in C, and I am looking for a
proper editor for that. Do you recommend Kate to me? Or is there
something better?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I was in the same boat not long ago. I started with vi which is easy enough but I have founds emacs is great and as soon as you start it you can select the tutorial which is priceless. I have found Fedora Eclipse is useful for browsing code of the various projects whose source i have fetched.

In the end its a personal choice and you'll probably change your mind at least once. Accesories => Text Editor is also fine as it will highlight your code which to me is the most useful part of any of them.
--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball