How do I get per desktop wallpaper?

I'm running KDE and Fedora 9.
When running Fedora 8, I had a different wallpaper for each desktop.
With Fedora 9, I haven't figured out how to do that.
Everything I can find to change the desktop background
changes it for all the desktops.
What is the incantation to change them one at a time?

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
If it has a GUI, it doesn't need documentation.