Re: Ah, the flame wars of old (Was: Re: Editor to program in C)

2009/4/4 David L. Gehrt <dlg inanity net>:
> <snip>
>> > lol, what does emacs/vim war have to do with gnome/kde?
>> ----
>> nothing actually except for the useless banter that accompanies each
>> war.
> <snip>
<snip>
> Be sides every body KNOWS Emacs rules!!! :-)

Yeah, right. If I wanted a text editor that could also read mail and
make a nice cup of tea.

> Get over it guys.  There is work that needs doing.

It's the weekend - what better time to have the emacs/vim discussion?

Oh wait - I use vi because it's the lowest common denominator, but
really I wish I had nano - where's that in the battle?

--
Sam