Re: How do I get per desktop wallpaper?

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:

Michael Hennebry wrote:
I'm running KDE and Fedora 9.
When running Fedora 8, I had a different wallpaper for each desktop.
With Fedora 9, I haven't figured out how to do that.
Everything I can find to change the desktop background
changes it for all the desktops.
What is the incantation to change them one at a time?

As far as I know this is currently not supported in KDE 4.

Waaaaaaaaaaah.

How do I go about backing up to KDE 3?

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.