Re: Resources to learn C

On 04Apr2009 14:01, m <maximilianbianco gmail com> wrote:
> Paul Smith wrote:
>> I am trying to learn C. Could you please suggest to me some resources
>> to help me with learning C? Preferably, I would like find online
>> resources.
>
> http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/webmonkeys/book/c_guide/index.html
> http://c-faq.com/
>
> There is also a Linux C Programming(omit spaces) mailing list where
> these questions might get better answers.

And I am still a big fan of the book "The C Programming Language",
Kernighan and Richie's classic. It is very readable. It's not really a
tutorial. But it is also not very long, and it is useful to have sitting
around. It's what I learnt from. I know it's not online, but a book
doesn't consume your screen real estate, and can also be consulted when
your computer is offline, or even off.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

by definition, not smart enough to debug it. - Brian W. Kernighan