thoughts on "how to write a linux virus in 5 easy steps"

Hi,

The following article has created quite some discussion, so I wanted to hear what all the real experts (here) thought about it.

 http://www.geekzone.co.nz/foobar/6229

The article raises quite a few good points. Whether they have merit, and whether remedies are in-built is what I am wondering.

Best wishes,
Trotter