RE: Building gcc and NS-2 Problems

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 18:33 -0500, John wrote:
> I don't think I have a live CD (unless I am misunderstanding the
> term).

A *live* disc is one that you can boot up, and run a working operating
system from, directly.  You don't have to install to a hard drive.

Some do both, in that they can also be used to install.  But since they
can be run directly, they're a live disc.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.