Re: Editor to program in C

Tim:
>> There's one thing worse than vi, and that's emacs.   ;-)

Craig White:
> of course the opinion expressed above is from a GNOME user...  ;-)

That just sounds dirty... ;-)

Actually, my first foray into trying out emacs was on the Amiga, and a
nasty piece of work it was.  These days, I tend to use gvim, as it gives
me a menu for all those commands I can't remember, and decent scrolling.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.