Re: Editor to program in C

Hi Paul;

See my post to you on your "Resources to learn C" thread.

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 11:56 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am starting to learn how to program in C, and I am looking for a
> proper editor for that. Do you recommend Kate to me? Or is there
> something better?
>
> Thanks in advance,

"For example, if you are completely new to programming, I suggest
starting with gedit or kedit [sec: Kate]."

I miss-named Kate kedit in my previous post.  I mainly use gnome and
forgot the KDE text editor name.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3