Re: Any tips on Asus PC eee 1000HE netbook?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I've just acquired one of the above beasties. The thing comes with XP,
so I'm interested in installing a dual-boot system with Fedora. AFAIK
the 900 and 901 models are known to work, but the 1000HE is fairly new.
I wondered if people who've already done this can warn me of potential
pitfalls.
All advice gratefully accepted.

poc

As of kernel-2.27 in Fedora 10 , the Asus 1000 Sd version all the drivers are available .
Had no problems of installing.