Re: Editor to program in C

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
> As I am sure many people on this list can attest, looks are not always
> important to a woman.

Uh, my remark wasn't supposed to be sexist. Many men also prefer software
which doesn't look like crap. :-) Personally, I want my software to use my
common system theme (which is Bluecurve - yeah, I know that's a bit
old-school too ;-) ), Motif/lesstif doesn't do that. And the more modern
the theme you use, the more Motif apps look out of place. Nedit is just
obsolete.

        Kevin Kofler