Re: Damn ! That was easy, Firefox Plugins

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 19:28:35 -0400
Jim wrote:

And I did install both the nspluginwrapper for 32 and 64 bit .

That's the part that always gets me. It takes me forever to
figure out I need both nspluginwrapper.x86_64 and
nspluginwrapper.i386 to run 32 bit plugins on a 64 bit
firefox.

I kind of question that myself, example, before I installed nspluginwrapper-1386, I notice that the nspluginwrapper-X86_64 was already in Firefox plugin directory, so when I installed AdobeReader9 it was the nspluginwrapper-X86_64 that incorporated AdobeReader into Firefox. Am I right or Wrong ??