Can't get xinerama to work

I've edited my xorg.conf to look like the text below, in order to get
xinerama to work. But when I do so, I get errors in .xsession-errors:

Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".

Am I supposed to be able to get this to work?

# Xorg configuration created by livna-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "dual head configuration"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
	Screen      1  "Screen1" LeftOf "Screen0"
	Option "xinerama" "true"
EndSection

Section "Files"

EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
	Option	    "AIGLX" "on"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "kbd"
	Option	    "XkbModel" "pc105"
	Option	    "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	ModelName    "LCD Panel 1680x1050"
	HorizSync    31.5 - 65.5
	VertRefresh  56.0 - 65.0
	Option	    "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor1"
	ModelName    "LCD Panel 1680x1050"
	HorizSync    31.5 - 65.5
	VertRefresh  56.0 - 65.0
	Option	    "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "0 Videocard0"
	Driver      "nv"
	Screen      0
	Option "DDCMode" "True"
	Option "MonitorLayout" "primary monitor,secondary monitor"
	Option	    "RandRRotation" "on"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "1 Videocard0"
	Driver      "nv"
	Screen      1
	Option "DDCMode" "True"
	Option "MonitorLayout" "primary monitor,secondary monitor"
	Option	    "RandRRotation" "on"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier "Screen0"