Firefox default problem -

I accidentally typed "VNC" when I meant "VLC" when Thunderbird asked me how to open a .wmv file and to make matters worse I clicked on the box to always do that!

Now I can't find how to undo that selection.

I know I can save the file and view it from the command line but there ought to be a way to undo this goof. Does anyone know where the selection is stored?

Bob