Re: re the new KDE 4.2 (or so)

Around 04:49pm on Monday, April 06, 2009 (UK time), Elgato Salvahey scrawled:

> It is a law of cosmology, and the second law of thermodynamics, that
> the entropy of the universe must always increase. Since this implies
> that ALL things MUST increase in complexity,

This is wrong.  Entropy in the context of the seconf law of
thermodynamics refers to increacing unavailability of a systems energy,
i.e. increacing disorder.

You are confusing it with information theory I think, which has nothing
do do with thermodynamics.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com