Wireless problem with Fedora 9 and 2Wire 1800

Hello! I'm trying to connect my old IBM Thinkpad iSeries (1400) with Fedora 9 and an AirLink101 AWLL3025v2 (my usb wireless) to a 2Wire 1800 Homeportal. My kernel is up to date (2.6.27), but it just dont connect. Even, when the network manager ask me for the enc key (and after I put the right one),  try to connects to the 2Wire, the modem just reset itself! I found that there other people with the same problem, but don't know where to search, cause, until I read, its a kernel problem. When I use the Wireless USB adapter on MS Windows it works, Also, when I connect my Ipaq with Windows Mobile via wifi it connects too. Somebody has this problem?

"Shalom"

Erick Martinez
Estudiante de piano y composición.