Re: Firefox default problem -

Bob Goodwin wrote:

> In /home/bobg/.thunderbird/inggc4ck.default/mimeTypes  I changed vnc to
> vlc on two lines which then caused it to once more ask me what
> application I wanted to use!

my apologies. i should have explained why i said 'grep wav', which should have been
'wmv'. posting the 2 mozilla pages in 1st post would have helped also.

anyway, good to see you have it corrected.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
'fedora faqs' http://www.fedorafaq.org/