Re: Firefox default problem -

g wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:

In /home/bobg/.thunderbird/inggc4ck.default/mimeTypes I changed vnc to vlc on two lines which then caused it to once more ask me what application I wanted to use!

my apologies. i should have explained why i said 'grep wav', which should have been
'wmv'. posting the 2 mozilla pages in 1st post would have helped also.

anyway, good to see you have it corrected.

I also assumed it was an error. What I should have done was grepped for vnc ... I did not understand what you were getting at.

Thanks.

Bob