help with openvpn config

Hi All;

I'm running Fedora 10 & KDE 4.2

I have a local untangle firewall in place for my home network firewall.

I setup the firewall as a VPN server and downloaded the openvpn config for my current settings.

The openvpn config (client) download contained these files in a zip file:

./untangle-vpn/
./untangle-vpn/cs.conf
./untangle-vpn/cs.ovpn

./untangle-vpn/untangle-vpn
./untangle-vpn/untangle-vpn/cs-csvpn.crt
./untangle-vpn/untangle-vpn/cs-csvpn.key
./untangle-vpn/untangle-vpn/cs-ca.crt

So here's my question:

1) where do I stage these files
2) how do I setup the openvpn connection ?

Thanks in advance