Need help with Reboot cause

This is going to sound vague, but here goes...

I have a dual opteron system that has been acting as the worldly node for a small cluster of computers since September, 2004. The machine is running the latest x86_64 Fedora 10 kernel that I recently loaded (April 2). The machine reboots without warning. I can't find the cause in log files (maybe I'm not looking in the correct log).

I'm currently running memtest. If all of the tests pass, could the community suggest other diagnostic tasks or information I could post to help diagnose the problem?

I wish I could be more specific,
Pete