FC7 to FC9 upgrade - keyboard shortcuts stopped working

Hi folks.

I've upgraded one of my desktops from FC7 to FC9 and I'm having real problems
with the KDE desktop.

The main problem I'm having is that I've lost all of my keyboard shortcuts.

I used to have:

F10 Mute/Unmute
<Win>+<Left> Volume--
<Win>+<Right> Volume++

These used to be configured using the mixer control

I then had a whole host of app shortcuts, e.g.

<Win>+K for kmail

which used to be configured using the Menu Editor.

Can anyone tell me how to get this back now I'm using FC9

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn