Re: F10: KDE and second display not working

TwinView works. No problems w/ it.  But I prefer to use Separate X screens option. And when I do (under KDE) there is not way to drag anything from one screen to another. It's run by 2nd X server. And on that screen all I can do just move a mouse. Nothing else.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=337453&topic_id=64875&forum=10#forumpost337453
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame purga2k gmail com