Re: Screensavers fighting

Beartooth wrote:

> 	False hypothesis : I don't want to save my screen. Every monitor
> I've ever had to replace died of something else.

system burn out from running screensavers. :)

> 	(In English, roughly, "Every art contributes to the greatest of
> all the arts, the art of living.")

i can find better things to do with my time than sit around and watch a
screensaver.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
'fedora faqs' http://www.fedorafaq.org/