Re: [Request] Language support packages not installed by default

Rick Stevens wrote:

Having all those ruddy language packs reinstalled every time Firefox or
Thunderbird gets updated is OK on my desktops with drives >500GB, but
they suck up too much space on my Aspire One.  I delete them just to
have them reappear on every bloody update.  Grrrr!
-          su -; find / -name someone -exec touch \{\} \;            -
-                          - The UNIX way of touching someone        -

Can I delete all those language packs? I don't see one for langpack-US. I usually just leave the the langpack-UK and langpack-enGB files. It probably doesn't matter much but it would be easier to do if I could wipe out everything. Gnome-commander is a convenient way to do it.

Bob