Re: application to suck up RSS to local storage?

Thank you everyone, in summary the options are:

a.   Apache Aggregator, Feedapi
b.   rss2email
c.   Mozilla Seamonkey
d.   customizing wget

Thank you for the response, let try rss2email....it seems quite simple
enough.   (I don't have any apache server at the moment).