Preupgrade F10 to rawhide. Kernel panic

	I ran the above preupgrade, and all seemed well, although I did
	the download in two sessions as it took a long time, until the
	reboot at the end. Then it stopped at:

	Write Protecting the Kernel read only date 1440k
	Failed to execute /init
	Kernel Panic not syncing. No init found. Try passing init=
	option to kernel.

	I don't think there is a /init as such, so I don't know what I
	should do.
	Google didn't seem to help me, so any help appreciated!

D P
South Australia