F10: Qt applications show corrupted fonts after upgrade

Hello there,

after rebooted my Dell Latitude E6500 laptop right after the latest yum
update, I notice that all Qt applications (qtconfig-qt4, skype, psi) show
corrupted fonts. Fonts are unreadable, they're a random drop of colourful
pixels.

Intel graphics, GNOME desktop.

In KDE, KDE and Qt apps show OK, and BTW, right after the latest
upgrade I also logged in a KDE session for the first time but would
that matter?

Anyone encounters this too?

Regards,

--