RE: Service Configuration

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 16:54 +0200, Jan wrote:
> Thanks very much. I will try and find out what is causing this, by checking
> the services.
> I also installed many packages when in an enthousiastic mood.

Ok, that could be the reason. Seems like the gui would only enable only
when it has gathered enough info from all services, meaning it wont work
if some fails to respond. You should try finding which one is the
service which wont respond.

Suerte.

Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
"Reine Mathematik ist Religion."
- Novalis, "Fragmente"