Re: (no subject)

2009/4/11 vujsa <no-reply-gw fcp surfsite org>:
> Well, after reading a lot of posts about this error, I found that none of the suggestions dealt with the read problem...
>
> THE REPOSITORY AT DOWNLOAD.FEDORA.REDHAT.COM IS MISSING!

This has been dealt with before. It's not missing, it has been archived:
http://archive.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/core/

By not having all the unsupported old releases in the main download
site, it lowers the disk requirements for every single Fedora mirror.
That's a lot of bits saved...

--
Sam