Re: F10 and vlc

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:56 AM, misiu_mp <no-reply-gw fcp surfsite org> wrote:
I have the same problem.
Totem and mplayer works well.
It seems vlc stops hacking when you open the pulse audio volume control window (pavucontrol).
Setting audio to alsa in vlc doesnt help.

I only have this problem playing mp3 files, and esd works fine for me.

But you are right, using pulse and opening pavucontrol makes the hiccups
stop. However, this does not make any sense for me. Maybe Lennart Poettering
can gives us a clue, if he is reading this thread.

I will try to reach him, anyway.

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti