Re: serious virtualization without HW support?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
There's nothing wrong with it, I know a few web hosting operations which
still use xen. If Fedora supported xen I would probably use it on some
available hardware, I just don't feel like going back to the days of
building and updating my own kernels all the time.

Xen Dom0 support is coming back soon (and this time in a form accepted
upstream, so it should be here to stay), there's a test repository for
Fedora Xen Dom0 kernels already.

Thanks. Your mailer seems to have chopped off the URL of the repository from the end of your message. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>