Re: Aargh! Gimp caught Open Office's disease!

The book "Beginning Gimp, Second Edition", by Akkana Peck is excellent! I highly recommend it. I just bought it from Amazon. The book mostly covers Gimp 2.4 features but has a preview of 2.6, and Peck does try to discuss the different interfaces between 2.6 and 2.4 where they arise.

Bob