Seamonkey security release?

I don't see a release of SM 1.1.16, which fixes the same security hole as the recent Firefox release. I can install the version from the Mozilla site and even hack the SElinux to let it run, but I'd rather not and I'm sure others are using the unpatched version.

PS: how about grabbing a 2.0beta daily for FC11? That's no more ragged edge than some other stuff in rawhide.

Thanks.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>