Re: Rhytymbox error

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 06:52 -0400, Max Pyziur wrote:
> To clarify, I don't have a problem playing mp3s; I just get the error
> message at startup:
> "Music Player requires additional plugins
> An additional plugin is required to play this content
> The following plugin is required:
>
> ID3 Tag demuxer"

I don't see anything like that, though looking at the rest of your
message, you're on Fedora 10 whilst I'm still on 9.  You might want to
look through the enabled plugins for the program, and see if a likely
looking one's not enabled, or you have one enabled that tries to display
data about the playing file.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686