Installation of Fedora11 for visually impaired

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 12:37:34 UTC 2009

I am 68 years old, and here is my number one complaint about installing Fedora 11 beta.

Anaconda sets the monitor to the highest possible resolution. This resolution is around 6-7 points in size (1600x1200 or it seems 2400x1800) for the CRT monitor. With a magnifying glass, I can detail the lines.  What happened to allowing me to install with a resolution closer to 1024x768?  I use crt monitors because a) I have the table space, b) I want to be green (crts use half the electricity then do crt monitors).

Other problems as noted will follow in other emails.

Regards

 Leslie Satenstein