Lost panel bar

Friends,

I was working normlly on my laptop until yesterday with gnome (no
updates, as I remember, but all weekend I used suspend by closing the
laptop screen many times). Now I turn on the computer, and the gnome
desktop does not show my panel bar (where all the applets and
menu-launcher are). I created a launcher for my terminal, so I can
launch evolution.

How can I restore my panel bar? Why did it faded?

Thanks?