Firefox 3 hogging 90% CPU, can anything be done about this?

Sometime after opening Firefox 3 in Fedora 10 it will start grabbing 90% of the CPU until it is closed again. I am running FlashBlock but that only seems to delay the time somewhat until the cpu goes to 90%.

Is there nothing else that can be done about this? If Adobe won't fix the problem, don't we have to do something?

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Linux Administrator
Aldon Computer Group