Re: Firefox 3 hogging 90% CPU, can anything be done about this?

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:15:26 -0700
Hugh Caley wrote:

> I'll try noscript, but I'd REALLY like Fedora/RedHat/Mozilla people to
> work on the problem.  If you look at the adobe site there are quite a
> few logged bugs about this sort of thing, and no resolutions.  I would
> suspect Linux is a lower priority.  Some higher-end help would be good!

Again, I don't think there is a lot that the Fedora/Redhat/Mozilla people can
do to solve the problem.  Flash is a closed-source program and nobody other
than Adobe is in a position to deal with it.

You should take this up with Adobe.  They may, or may not, be able to fix it.
Nobody else can.