FC9 and MSI P4M900 - system-config-display hangs

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 14:07:29 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

the ssubject says it all.  A clean install, followed by 'yum -y update' until
it says there's nothing to update and I still get the problem.

The mouse appears okay and the gets corrupt. It then disappears and what
should be the dialog window in the middle of the screen appears as a white
mess and the PC hangs completely.

Googling has come up with a number of hits but I haven't found the solution.
Anyone got any ideas?

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn