Re: kernel-2.6.29.1-30 doesn't boot

Dan wrote:
Just updated the kernel about an hour ago.

Fedora 10 (x86)
Dell GX240
VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 Pro Ultra TF

When booting it gets as far as "starting anacron" and then I just
get a black screen with keyboard and mouse frozen.
Dmesg and boot log offer no hints.

Anyone come across this or have any suggestions?

That's not an F10 kernel yet, it's currently a test kernel:

Suggestion 1)
Don't use testing kernels and expect anything to work

Suggestion 2)
Don't enable the updates-testing repo unless you really are testing...

Suggestion 3)