Re: Get raid working in initrd after changing partitions

Felix Schwarz wrote:

Thanks to some very helpful people in the irc channel I was able to get this working again by starting the real rescue mode from the install media (not the live cd) and reinstalling the kernel there.

I would have expected it to mean you didn't run mkinitrd after you changed mdadm.conf, or didn't include the driver in the inird file. I've done that here, and I really do know better... :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>