RE: Firefox 3 hogging 90% CPU, can anything be done about this?

I'm not sure where you get your data, but Intel integrated graphics
outnumbers ATI and nVidia both (not together, though it gets close at times)
by a wide margin.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/819/1024819/graphics-market-booming
-while

http://www.i4u.com/article19455.html

However, what this has to do with Firefox, Flash or Adobe Reader is not
clear. Are you getting this problem on machines with ATI and nVidia graphics
cards and no others?

_
Paul