indirect nx access?

fedora fedora at ayni.com
Fri Apr 17 07:44:13 UTC 2009

Hi Dave
this probably does not answer your question directly, which is related
to ForwardX11.
My answer is mail related.
to access mail from anywhere we have done a Webmail installation on a
server based on squirrelmail.
And once I have established a cli to an internal machine, I can also use
alpine (the former pine from Washinghton University) on an internal
machine.
Both o'them require that you mail is accessible via IMAP.
Both o'thme require that you have done the respecive installations
before you go off.

suomi