Fedora NetInstall via USB Drive?

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a howto or some information on doing a NetInstall of Fedora using a USB drive.  Call me crazy, but I'm getting tired of burning DVDs - only to have them sit and stale in a spindle.  So; I did a NetInstall of Fedora 10 x86_64 (when it came out) and I loved the process.  I don't remember the LONG URL the guy from the IRC channel gave me.

I think I need to download and then copy n paste a .img file to my USB drive and I should be good to go.  If that's not the process then please help.  Thanks.

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"