Re: Session Properties: Open Terminal Windows; How to Save?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> AFAIK, fixed as part of 2.26.1 which is in rawhide already

Thanks for the pointer.  I'm glad to see the heat being generated on
the bug.  I complained about F 9 when it first hit the street when my
terminal windows restarted erratically after a supposedly saved
session, and I seemed like the only user who noticed.

Again, the save session process for the GNOME desktop has gradually
degraded since about F 5 or 6!

It's great that it's finally seen as a giant user irritant when you
can't save a session to keep between logins.

-Tom