Kstartupconfig4 missing

Since I changed the hard drive for a larger one, I did a complete install of Fedora 10, but saved (and moved) /home.

Now I cannot log in using kde, as in the error above.

I google'd and one reason could be permissions, but
chown -R whoever:whoever /home/whoever doesn't work, since there is no .kde4 folder and no kstartupconfig4 file.

Help?

Geoff