Re: suspend config

Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> a écrit :

Try running the script manually, with parameters to control what it
does.  e.g.  Presuming the script was called "controlmodem" do:

./controlmodem suspend

And see if it does anything.  Likewise, try:

./controlmodem resume

It works, but can only be run as root and I don't know if suspend is run by root or by the owner of the session.

Anyway I tried to run it as a sudoer and if I can stop slmodem service via sudo, rmmod and modprobe refuse to be run by a sudoer (I don't know why), moreover, when starting slmodem tries to lock the process and /var/lock/subsys is only writable by root.....

Don't forget to make the script executable.  And how and where did you
create the script?  If you created it in the directory it lives in, or
copied it there, it should have the right SELinux permissions to run.
But if you created it elsewhere, and moved it, it won't.

I disabled selinux on my machine.

Thank for helping.

Regards.
--