Re: Bouts of Extreme System Slug

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:

> The Intel Atom processor seems a step in the right direction.  Too bad
> that they haven't released an appropriately low-power support chipset
> for it.

I have a book that I put under my Acer Aspire One if I'm going to use it when
sitting in a chair with the computer on my lap.  Even the Atom processor gives
off significant heat.

I've been thinking about buying or making some kind of a laptop lap desk to use
instead of the book but haven't thought of a good design for one yet.