Re: Email Application for Fedora

Adeel Akbar wrote:
Hi, In windows I used Microsoft office Outlook 2003 for emails
correspondence and now I installed Fedora 10. Can any one tell me any that
which application I used in Fedora for Emails which support all
functionality of MS Office outlook and also having support to import all my
previous emails? Adeel Akbar

Evolution could be a choice?

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>