Re: openoffice pdf export font problems

Ian Malone wrote:
Has anyone seen this in Fedora 10?  I've got some equations (a few
arrays, but the problem also affects '4 times 4') in a .odt file and
exporting them to PDF from OpenOffice in F10 results in odd glyphs in
place of the characters I'd expect.  The same .odt exported from
OpenOffice 2.3 in Fedora 8 turns out fine.

I have exactly the same problem. I though have come to the conclusion that it's not the openoffice fault as the pdf works nicely (for me) with acrobat reader. The problem arises when I print the file. The only solution I have found so far, printing directly from openoffice (I had to hack the gtkrc to have the option). Printing in a pdf/ps file (the only default
solution) and then printing leads to the same problem when printing...

   Theo.